Terms & Conditions
Please ensure all karters read and understand the terms and conditions before they start racing. Also, see below for our drivers agreement. This can be brought to the track or we have copies available at the desk before you start racing sportingcarclubsa.org.au.
- Karts can be dangerous.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when inside the Karts.
- Closed-in shoes must be worn at all times.
- Drivers must be at least 152cm (5ft) tall and at least 12 years of age to drive on the Big Kart Track.
- For health reasons, pregnant women are not allowed on the track.
- Intoxicated drivers are not allowed on the track.
- Under no circumstances will liability be accepted for any injury, loss or damage of any kind what so-ever however caused.
- You are liable for any damage you may cause to any other person or property.
- You must obey the track rules and all the directions of the attendants.
The management accepts no responsibility for any injury which may occur whilst driving karts on the track or surrounds. Hirers do so at their own risk.